If used correctly, e-mail marketing can be an effective tool for disseminating a company’s message to a core target audience. The practice of sending an “e-mail blast” to customers or potential customers became prominent in the early 2000s, and it has only expanded as we’ve progressed into the 21st century. Yet, as commonplace as e-mail marketing has become, many companies still make mistakes in its implementation.
A CPA in Tampa from Reliance Consulting, LLC, can advise clients on how to best incorporate an e-mail marketing campaign into an overall business strategy. Part of that is knowing how to avoid the common e-mail marketing mistakes, which include:
- Sending an individual or entity an e-mail without permission
- Using a poorly constructed subject line
- Using poorly written copy in the body of the e-mail
- Over-exposing recipients to e-mail blasts
- Failing to track the statistics on number of e-mails read, bounced back, and converted into sales leads
- Failing to provide the ability for recipients to give feedback on the e-mail
A properly planned e-mail marketing campaign can be a powerful tool for growing or sustaining a customer base, but it must be implemented and monitored diligently. To learn more about innovative marketing strategies for your business, contact Reliance Consulting.