We know you did not go to veterinary school so that you could spend your valuable time writing checks to your vendors. Time is money and your time and that of your staff will generate much more revenue if you are focused on serving your client’s needs and generating more income for the practice. That’s why at Reliance Consulting, LLC, we offer bill pay services for veterinarians. We can provide these services on their own or in conjunction with our general bookkeeping work. In either case, we will help you stay on top of your bills and feel confident about your practice finances. Contact us today to learn more about outsourced bill pay and how it can benefit your business.
Our Bill Pay Services
Our accountants offer a full range of bill pay services. We will use Bill.com to keep your practice organized and up-to-date. This software is secure and easy to use. You simply fax your bills to your own specific fax number or your own email address. We input the bills, account for them properly and set up timely payment dates. On a weekly basis you will receive an email from our office indicating that you have bills to approve. Simply log in to your secure website from any computer or mobile device and simply click to approve the bills you wish to be paid. Once you approve the payment, we take care of the rest. We will handle all of your monthly bills, including:
- Credit Cards
We will maintain accurate records to keep track of cash flow.
The Advantages of Outsourcing Your Bill Pay
Using an offsite accountant to pay your bills can have a number of benefits for you and your practice.
- Saves you time: Staying on top of your bills can require hours every month. As a busy veterinarian and small business owner, you simply do not have that much time at your disposal. When you work with an offsite accountant, you will spend about 15 to 30 minutes a week dealing with bills and electronic transactions.
- Saves you money: Hiring a full-time bookkeeper can cost your practice quite a bit of money. By outsourcing your bill pay work, you get expert service at a much lower cost.
- Helps you avoid late fees and calls from creditors: With so much else on your mind, it is easy to miss a crucial financial deadline. An offsite accountant focuses exclusively on this area of your practice. Therefore, you can easily pay all of your bills on time.
- Creates a solid financial foundation: Often an experienced accountant will identify bookkeeping errors made in the past. Then he or she can rectify these mistakes before they wreak havoc with your finances.
- Reduces stress: With a secure financial footing and more time to focus on the other aspects of your practice, your life will be easier and more hassle-free.
Why Choose Reliance Consulting for Help with Your Bills?
If you are searching for the right outsourced accountant, Reliance Consulting, LLC is an excellent choice. We have assisted over 800 businesses achieve financial security and greater success. Our clients span many industries, especially professional services and health care. However, we also offer bookkeeping specifically for veterinarians. We are acquainted with the routine expenses and bills that your practice may face. If desired, we can also provide additional services, such as budget creation, cash flow planning, and financial statement preparation. Thanks to our knowledge of the veterinary industry, you can rely on us for sound advice and up-to-the-minute information. Finally, we truly care about our clients. Our bill pay services are not simply about adding and subtracting numbers. We will build a personal foundation with you. In this way, we can create a strong financial foundation that will support your practice in the future. At Reliance Consulting, our success is measured only by the success of our clients.
Contact Us Today
Schedule an appointment today and learn more about our outsourced bill pay services. Our firm is located in Tampa, and we proudly serve clients from across the area, including St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota, Pasco, Lakeland, and the surrounding Tampa Bay communities.