A U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule provides vendors access to a wide variety of government-controlled purchases of products and services from commercial firms. Also known as Federal Supply Schedules or Multiple Award Schedules, a GSA Schedule gives your company an opportunity to compete for long-term government contracts and can become a reliable source of income over the long haul.
A Tampa CPA from Reliance Consulting, LLC, can help you determine whether a GSA Schedule is the right choice for your business. Since 1984, Reliance has performed accounting and consulting services for hundreds of small businesses in the Tampa Bay area and beyond. Our goal is help you find the path to prosperity and stay on it indefinitely.
One of the first steps to understanding the breadth and scope of the government’s GSA Schedule program is to know who’s doing the buying. The top 10 spenders of federal money are:
- The Department of Defense
- The Department of Homeland Security
- The Department of Veterans Affairs
- The Department of Health and Human Services
- The Department of Agriculture
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- The General Services Administration
- The Department of Justice
- The Department of the Interior
- The Department of Energy
Contact Reliance Consulting today to learn more about how a GSA Schedule may be able to help your business.